The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Thursday, January 27, 2005

If the treadmill had an ass, it'd be sorry

I kicked some major booty this morning on the ol' treadmill. Did I mention I'm training for a half marathon in June? Um, yeah. I am. Will said half marathon kick my ass? Probably. Am I going to be a big weenie and back out? Hell no. I started this running schtick last January, and I have to say, me likey. Now, if you would have known me, say, 13 months ago, I would have spit water out my nose at the prospect of me running. But, alas, a runner was born.

Yes, I believe I rock.

It seems to me that my post yesterday was a bit on the negative side. There'll be days like that, I guess, but I sure like days like today much better. Workout's done, playdate done, laundry...well you can't have it all, right?

P.S. Is anyone reading this? Thought I'd ask. I didn't start this blog so that I could get a bunch of comments, I started it so that I could get rid of the enormous amount of thoughts I have swirling around in my head. But, I have to admit, it's kind of exciting to see comments. So, Internet, if you stumble upon this leave a comment or two. I won't bite.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a second reader now. I like your sense of humor. I've read all your entries (got here the first time the other day from someone's blog after you commented on her site), but first time to comment.

Come visit me

http://only_female_in_my_house.typepad.com

Sandi P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home