The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Friday, January 28, 2005

F-R-E-E-D-O-M

Tomorrow afternoon starting around 3:30ish, I will be childfree until Sunday morning. Can I get an AMEN?? Around 3:31ish I shall do the Mommy Freedom Dance, which consists of (in case you didn't know) throwing off all clothes, running from room to room singing the theme song to Born Free. At 3:32ish I will call my husband and talk dirty. At 3:33ish I shall begin readying myself for a fun filled evening out. You know, taking a loooooong hot, UNINTERUPTED, shower, shaving various appendages/parts, slathering on perfumed lotion and **gasp** applying makeup! We will then go out, where I shall drink yummy drinks and eat yummy food and think yummy thoughts about getting my husband home.

A night. Alone. With my husband. And we don't even have to lock the bedroom door. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home