The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Brownies - The New Food Group

I'm pretty sure the new food pyramid guidelines included copius amounts of chocolate. More specifically, chocolate found in fudgy, rich, luscious, decadent brownies that I made last night on a whim. A whim at 9:00 PM. Well, a whim cleverly disguised as a period induced food binge. What the HELL is going on with me? It's like I cannot function without a constant stream of food going into my mouth. Until I had my daughters, I never had a cramp, never had flu*id rete*ntion, and never had hom*icidal tend*ancies. Maybe it has nothing to do with the process of having children. Maybe it has to do with **gasp** getting older. I don't know. But I do know that I don't like it.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I ate almost an entire pan of brownies myself last week. :(
T-from Getting real!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Mmmmm...brownies. I'm drooling over here now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home