The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

C@lgon, give me a one way ticket to Timbuktoo

It seems my 19 month old has gotten in touch with her inner Brat. Could this be happening already?? She's still such a baby to me.

As we speak (or, me type, you read..)she is screaming her little lungs out. I have absolutely no idea why. Oh wait, yes I do. She dropped an animal cracker. Or her shoe is untied. Or, I had the nerve to leave the room to try and get away from the eardrum perforating screeches.

This has been happening more and more lately. I don't remember it being like this with my older daughter, although I'm sure it was. How quickly we forget.

Oh good. Now she's gagging. Grrreeaaaat. I'm goin' in. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle turned into a demon at around 19 months. Then again right before she hit 2 1/2. I feel your pain.

~ Nino

 

Post a Comment

<< Home