The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Zilch

Why bore you with the mundane? So, I've just stayed away.

Not that things aren't going well, or that happy moments haven't taken place in my life. To the contrary, life is pretty darn good right now. But who wants to hear about that?

Who wants to hear that my almost 4 year old cut her new Barbie's hair and neatly swept the locks into the corner with the rest of the floor gunk.

Who wants to hear that when I qustioned her about it, she simply stated that she didn't want to make a mess on the floor, therefore she swept it up.

And who wants to hear that I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing and telling her thank you for cleaning up after yourself?

Nobody wants to hear that, so I'll think of something and update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home