The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And I'll leave you with this quote....

Ok, so I'm not really going anywhere, but I really like this quote and thought I'd put it out there. I totally stole it from another site, and I'd totally reference it if I could just remember where it came from. Oops. Anyway, I kept this in mind this morning as I dragged my sorry butt outa bed and to the treadmill to run. But, it could be applied to just about anything in life...


Just start. And then, dig in and push. Keep gaining ground a little bit at a time, and believe in the fact that at some point, you'll hit a beautiful piece of momentum.


P.S. It seems that I write mostly about running. I didn't set out to do a "Running Blog", it's just that this running/training thing is taking up most of my brain space right now. Just move along if you find yourself bored to tears... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home