The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Oooohhhh Jen and Kelly........

Hey you two! Behave yourselves!! Oh fuck it. What am I saying??? DO NOT behave yourselves! Get silly and stupid and drunk and get down with the mool@ttes for me!! :)

I am INSANE with jealousy. First you get the cooter wax, and now a glorious girls only weekend. Will your fabulous social life ever slow down???

I hope you guys stop by this thing this weekend, or I've just typed cooter wax for nothing. Heh.

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jen said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! :)

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Jen - I sent you an email, but I'm not sure you got it, so I'll post here as well. I would LOVE a phone call from you crazies, but, it turns out I'll be in VJ's neck of the woods this weekend visiting my brother. Can you believe it??? I'm going and YOU'RE leaving! Ha! Have an AWESOME time. I'll toast you guys with a Banana Split Martini around 10:00 PM Friday night!

Meredith

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Crap! I didn't get any email from you!!! I'm sorry, I would have loved talking to you. Hope you had a great time in the big "O!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home