The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thoughts that are naughty in nature...

I feel I must first preface this entry by saying that I am very happily married to the love of my life, whom I adore. So now you know.

But gaawwwd almighty I'm all sorts of horned up over my daughter's teacher. Swimming teacher. Who looks to be about 18. Yep. At first I creeped myself out a bit by the thoughts I was having as I watched him swim. I kept looking away, finding others to talk to, etc. I mean, really. I'm a GROWN woman with 2 children and a husband. Stop being so weird, I told myself.

Then he stood up. The water fell just below his waist. His swim trunks were slightly weighed down by the water. They rested VERY low on his hips. Low enough, in fact, that the little indentation where upper thigh meets pelvis was showing. (Well, it shows if you're very muscular and fit.) I found myself staring. Like a COMPLETE idiot.

And I WASN'T staring at his face. (Although, for the record, his face is equally nice to look at.)

He is the DEFINITION of eye candy.

I am the definition of a h0rny 30 something.

Let's just say the the man I adore, love and cherish had a VERY good night last night.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Okay you are sounding more and more like me everyday now. Whoooo weee the teacher sounded HOT. There is something true about that whole "30 & sexual peak" for women, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home