The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Funky Town (Cheesy, I know. Shut up. You SOOO don't want to mess with me.)

Boy am I cranky. What is the deal, anyway? I haven't got a kind word to say to anyone lately. I really must work on this. My rational mind knows that the girls (and husband) naturally follow my (mood) lead. It's just my irrational, cranky, funky mind that has been taking over lately.

Ever look at your husband and think, gawd I really don't like you today.

Huh?

Or think, it would be sooooo much easier if you just weren't around today. You're totally in my way.

Hmmmm?

Or even, when did the sight of your face start annoying me so much?

No? Just me? Oh.

I WILL get over this funkiness. The funk must stop. I do not need to be funkilicious.

It begins with me. When mama's happy, everybody happy. I'll get right on it.

Starting tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY COW, Meredith! It must be that kind of weekend. I could have written this entry. Seriously. In fact, I am planning on writing about it because my friend just told me that "Mother sets the tone" and for a minute I wanted to rip her head off. GRRRRR! I just experienced a DRIVE BY in my DRIVE WAY. roflol

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! You weren't kidding. We ARE on the same wavelength these last few days.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I feel this way more than just alittle. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home