The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Sunday, April 03, 2005

In A Bad Bloggy Place

Apologies to my two or three loyal readers...I'm just not in the blogging mood lately. Ever get soooo many things whirling around in your brain, that to pick one seems impossible? Yeah, that me. (Anyone know the movie reference?? Huh? Huh?) :)

On top of that, I totally screwed up my back and just sitting upright takes great concentration. Oy. I have no idea how I did this, but I need it to stop hurting. Like yesterday.

And on top of that, my dear, sweet husband is acting like a complete idiot these days.

And the Pope died, so there's that.

Anyway, I'm around reading everyone's blogs and commenting when I can. When my back spasms don't contort my body into a pretzel, that is.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jen said...

What is it with these husbands lately? Grrr! Mine too - you're not alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home