The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday today. (In case you didn't know from the title.) I will be doing the following, today, my 34th birthday:

NOTHING. Nada. Zip. That's right. Not one load of laundry. I will not be picking up one toy. I will not be sweeping any floors or washing any mirrors/windows. Nothing. Well, I supppose I will have to do the dishes a la Nino. I can't get that wild and crazy - to leave the dishes scattered about. Sheesh.

Then, after my lovely day of nothingness I will take the girls to see *Chicken *Little. First, because they haven't seen it yet and it'll be the 2 year old's first "real" movie, and second, because I want a GINORMOUS bucket of movie popcorn with extra butter all to myself. Because it's my birthday dammit.

So, that's my plans for today. Or, no-plans, as it were.

Ahhhhhhhh.........

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger humble servant said...

Hope your birthday plans bring you happiness.

Glad to see you back online. I hope you'll talk if you need to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home