The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lightening up the mood... **EDITED**

We're gonna lighten up the mood here at 'ol Mother Perfecto. So, here's my idea:

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Yes, you. I've been doing this for awhile now, and I seem to get a fair amount of visitors. I only recognize a few of my "regulars" and I'm dying to know who the rest of you are. So, if you would be so kind:

1. Who are you?

2. How did you get here?

3. What's your favorite popscicle flavor?

4. Belly button lint: Pick it out or leave it?


I must know.

Hey, and if you've got any questions for me - ask away.

**EDITED** Please feel free to de-lurk, answer the above VERY important questions and then retreat into lurkdom once again. You can even tell me a fake name if ya want. This is a no pressure post. :)

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Gerah

2) I think you found me first, now I found you.

3) Red, whatever flavor that is

4) GET IT OUT OF THERE. GROSS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home