The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm It

I was tagged by Holly, and I thought about just wallowing for a bit longer before I posted my answers, but decided wallowing would still be there when I was done.


Three screen names that you have had: marci, *madpai* & I can't think of another one.

Three things you like about yourself: Green eyes, lips that look like a wear lipstick all the time and my smile.

Three things you don't like about yourself: That's easy - butt, thighs and hips.

Three parts of your heritage: Lebanese, German and ??

Three things that scare you: Flying, my children being hurt/becoming gravely ill, something happening to me/husband or both.

Three of your everyday essentials: perfume, flip-flops (in the summer only, obviously), a good morning kiss from my girls.

Three things you are wearing now: t-shirt, shorts, red toenail polish.

Three of your favorite songs: Of all time or just right now? That's a hard one. Right now I love Car Wash (Chris. Agul. version), HallabackGirl, and just about anything from the 70's.

Three things I want in a relationship: LISTENING, COMPROMISING, and HONORING YOUR PROMISES. Can you tell I've got some ISSUES going on right now???

Two truths and a lie: I went to a *Jesuit *University, I was in a sorority, I have my belly button pierced.

Three things you can't do without: contacts, hugs and kisses from my girls, computer (sad, but true.)

Three places you want to go on vacation: Anywhere, anywhere and anywhere.

Three things you just can't do: Sing well, sing along to the song Lay Lady Lay - it's a tongue twister for me. I CANNOT make the words come out of my mouth. My husband and I laugh hysterically every time it comes on and I try to sing it. I end up singing: Lay-dee-dee-day no matter how hard I try. Change a tire. ( I know, I know... I should be able to do that in this day and age...)

Three kids' names: M.a.d.e.l.y.n, P.a.i.g.e., Tristan

Three things you want to do before you die: Have another child, become a granny several times, go somewhere tropical with my husband ALONE for at least one whole week.

Three Celeb crushes: M.ichael J.ackson, T.om C.ruise and Re-run from W.hat's H.appenin'. KIDDING! I honestly don't know.

Three people you want to know these things about: This should be interesting because I 'm not sure that each one of these people read my blog on a regular basis, but I'll give it try: Dawn, Aimee and, oh hell, how bout you VJ? I hope I didn't tag someone who's already been tagged. Back to wallowing...

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun read. Let's wallow together!
Kelly

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Done! thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home