The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Monday, June 06, 2005

If anyone was wondering....

I've been on a sort of blog break. I check my regular blogs when I have a few spare minutes, but haven't been commenting much. The new unplugged plan (see "unplugged" post) has taken me away from the computer these days.

So how's it going, you ask? Mighty fine. Lordy, it's amazing what you can acomplish when you're not in front of a TV! (Or a computer!)

That's all for now. Just wanted to let my "regulars" know that I'm still around, just not very "comment-y". What, you never heard of that word?

Later...

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I was just going to email and ask if things were ok since I hadn't "heard" from you in awhile. Things just aren't the same without Meredith around, but I totally understand.

Miss ya and hope you are enjoying your time with your family.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Awwwww. Thanks, guys! I'm gonna try to schedule some computer time in one of these nights so I can start commenting again.

Thanks for thinking of me!

M.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog from Kelly's blog and I love how blunt you are in your entries. ( I mean that in a nice way! :P


Kristin
Mom to 3 boys

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

Thanks! I hope you come back! Hey! And hopefully I'll have something interesting to write about!

Don't hold your breath... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home