The Perfect Mother

and other lies

Friday, July 08, 2005

Gotta love spam

We receive about 20 emails a day promising larger p.enises, drugs! cheap! and ways to enhance...er...the volume of...e.jaculate. I rarely read the subject lines anymore, deleting them with just a glance at the "from" field. But today I came across one that intrigued me.

What the hell are F*uck F*riends? See, Julia promises (in the subject line, anyway) to get me involved in my very own F*uck F*riends. Are they friends that F*uck each other? Friends that F*uck you? Friends that F*uck each other while you and other friends watch? What? Somehow I don't think Dion.Warwick and E.lton John had that in mind....That's what friends are fooooorrrrrr.... Hmmm.


Just wondering.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger humble servant said...

wahaa!!! That is hysterical!

You are a trip. I hope everything is going along more smoothly at home.

Many Blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home